Did you know?
Our PAT Testing prices are fully inclusive and covered by our ‘Price Match Guarantee’, that means even if you find a cheaper quotation, we will match it or even better it.
You won’t find the same service at a lower price – making us one of the most competitive around.
We compare our prices regularly to make sure we can offer the best price possible.
Our Price ‘Guarantee’
- We will offer you a fair and honest price for your pat testing, based on the expected number of items you have, the type of equipment you have and your location.
- We will test your equipment using accurate and efficient test methods, which are traceable to national standards laid down by the Insitution of Electrical Engineers (IEE).
- We will be clear and open with our pricing and we will work with you to make sure that the amount you are quoted is the amount you pay when the job is complete.
- We will consult with you to make sure that our service meets your needs, and that there are no nasty surprises when you get the bill!
Our service is second to none, and we offer the best prices in the business.
A competent, well trained, and experienced PAT Testing Engineer would normally be able to test approx 150-200 items per day (8 hours) (depending on the layout, access to rooms etc.) – If you employ a company whose engineers are testing more than this number, then you need to be worried!
We use the latest Testing equipment and are able to test all types of appliances, 240v, 110v, IT Equipment.
- All engineers are qualified to City & Guilds 2377 (Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment), City and Guilds 2330 NVQ Level 3 (Electrotechnical Technology Installation), City and Guilds 2356 (Electrical Installation), City and Guilds 2330 Level 3 (Health and Safety).
- CSCS Certified.
- All engineers have Full Enhanced DBS Clearance.
- PASMA Certified.
- Full Public Liability Insurance and Tradesman Insurance.
- We work around the customer, in or out of hours to minimise disruption in the workplace.
- We charge per appliance tested, not per label.
- We have all the equipment required to do any job.
- Health and safety is our priority, we maintain a safe working environment at all times. We are CSCS and PASMA accredited.
We test appliances in premises such as:
- Nursing Homes
- Student Accommodation*
- Council Offices
- Community Centres
- Rental Properties*
We will happily quote for your appliance testing. We only charge per item. We compare our prices regularly to make sure we can offer the best price possible.
Prices are based on testing appliances within 25 miles radius of Preston, Lancashire.
Please ask for a quote for other areas. (All prices include VAT if applicable).
(24 hour service on PAT Testing where possible, whatever time is best for you). Free Microwave Leakage Test. Minor repairs carried out on site, other repairs may have to be carried out off site. If we can repair your appliance we will.
*Prices may vary due to amount of appliances being tested.
All items must be readily available for testing on day of test.
All paperwork will be provided on the day of completion via email or within 5 working days via post.
Please ask us for a quote for rental properties or student accommodation.*